Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So I need to post...

****************************************************************************
What do you do when you're 17, trapped in a fortress that's surrounded by a zombies, and your boyfriend is lost? If you're Julie Rayzor, you lock n load.
****************************************************************************

Writers write... So I'll write...
I'm a little stuck on the new zombie book. Thought up a good title and main charcter name, plays into a nickname that she (the protagonist) hates. I'm writing... This is writing... Okay, back to writing my novel. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to market a book and get people to buy it? I'm starting to understand.

Why do I have 123 views of this page and zero views on almost all my other longer and more interesting blog posts? Okay then. I won't argue with success! I'll just use this moment to advertise that my zombie book is on amazon and kindle at:
 http://www.amazon.com/Rayzor-Romance-Adventure-Zombies-ebook/dp/B008Q1JSFS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343657721&sr=8-1&keywords=Julie+Rayzor

Check it out here in paperback:
https://www.createspace.com/3758847

Or Kindle tinyurl here:
http://tinyurl.com/cgmu3p5

 *********************************************************************************
What do you do with too many victims? Schwimer digs deep, exhumes the dead, and tracks down suspects. .
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment