Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Killer's Co-op, now on Sony plus a new book coming out

Check this out! The Killer's Co-op - A Robert Schwimer Mystery, is now on Sony ebooks website. If you use a Sony Reader you can now download the book thanks to www.Smashwords.com
Just click here.
http://tinyurl.com/KillersCoopSony

In other related news...


I am entering my "editing mode" to finalize my new Julie Rayzor - Romance, Adventure, Zombies book. That's just the working title. Any suggestions?

also, the cover posted below is just a working version from before I changed her name from "Razor"to "Rayzor".

I'll have draft copies for family members very soon. I hope you all enjoy it. It will be around 200 to 220 pages, (55 to 65,000 words long).


I already have a cover done too, and decided last night that enough people like paperbacks, and not enough have ebook readers, that I'll run it through createspace.com and Amazon again for those who want a printed copy.

I hope you enjoyed the Robert Schwimer Mystery and I hope you like this new book that will be out very soon!

The working cover... (Copyright 2011, Richard Howes)

No comments:

Post a Comment